GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(2) Our services
(1) We provide you with access to the Internet on our business premises in the form of WLAN access ("hotspot") for use free of charge.
(2) The provision of the hotspot depends on our respective technical and operational possibilities. There is no entitlement to a functioning hotspot or a specific local coverage of the hotspot.
(3) Furthermore, we do not guarantee that the hotspot can be used without interference or interruption. Nor can we guarantee transmission speeds.
(4) We reserve the right to change, restrict or discontinue access to the hotspot without prior notice in the event of necessary technical repair and maintenance work.
(5) There is no entitlement to the use of certain services via the hotspot. In particular, port blocking may be carried out. As a rule, surfing the Internet and sending and receiving e-mails is made possible.
3 Access and use
(1) We offer our guest WLAN only to visitors of our company. It is not a publicly accessible telecommunications service, but an internal WLAN for guests of our company.
(3) There is no entitlement to use the hotspot. We are free to restrict or discontinue access to the hotspot at any time without stating reasons.
(4) Access data
(1) If you have provided registration data (e.g. user name, password, e-mail, etc.) in the course of registration, you must keep these secret and not make them accessible to unauthorised third parties.
(2) If you have received registration data, you must ensure that access to and use of the hotspot with your user data is exclusively by you as the user. If facts exist that give reason to believe that unauthorised third parties have gained or will gain knowledge of your access data, you must inform us immediately.
(3) As a user, you are liable for any use and/or other activity that is carried out under your access data in accordance with the statutory provisions.
(5) Your obligations as a user
(1) You are obliged to provide truthful information about yourself, if any, when using the service.
(2) You are obliged to comply with the applicable laws when using our hotspot.
The service is provided free of charge.
7. availability of the services
As our services are provided free of charge, you have no right to use the hotspot. However, we shall endeavour to ensure that the hotspot can be used as uninterruptedly as possible.
8. forbidden actions
As a user, you are prohibited from any actions when using the hotspot that violate applicable law, infringe the rights of third parties or violate the principles of the protection of minors. In particular, the following actions are prohibited:
- the posting, dissemination, offering and advertising of pornographic content, services and/or products that violate youth protection laws, data protection laws and/or other laws and/or are fraudulent;
- the publication or making available of content that insults or defames other participants or third parties;
- the use, provision and distribution of content, services and/or products that are protected by law or encumbered with third-party rights (e.g. copyrights) without being expressly authorised to do so;
- the making available to the public of works protected by copyright or other acts in breach of copyright, in particular the use of so-called "Internet file-sharing networks" or file-sharing services.
Furthermore, the following activities are also prohibited, irrespective of any infringement of the law, when posting one's own content on the service provider's website and when communicating with other users (e.g. by sending personal messages, by participating in discussion forums, etc.):
- the transmission of above-average amounts of data and in particular the sustained transmission of such amounts of data;
- hosting a web server or other servers by using a hotspot of the service provider;
- changing the default DNS servers in the network settings of the service provider's hotspot;
- the sending of junk or spam mails as well as chain letters;
- the distribution of viruses, Trojans and other harmful files;
- disseminating offensive, indecent, sexually explicit, obscene or defamatory content or communication, or content or communication that promotes or encourages racism, bigotry, hatred, physical violence or illegal activity (whether explicitly or implicitly);
- soliciting other users or third parties to disclose passwords or personal data for commercial or unlawful purposes.
Also prohibited is any action that is likely to impair the smooth operation of our hotspot, in particular to place a disproportionately high load on our systems.
9 Blocking of access
We may block your access to the hotspot temporarily or permanently at any time if there are concrete indications that you are violating or have violated these Terms and Conditions of Use and/or applicable law or if we have another justified interest in blocking your access.
10 Release from liability
(1) As a user, you are responsible for all actions you take in connection with the use of the Internet via our hotspot.
(2) You shall indemnify us on first demand against all claims asserted against us by third parties on account of a violation by the user of statutory provisions, third party rights (in particular personal rights, copyrights and trademark rights) or contractual obligations, representations or warranties, including the costs of the necessary legal defence (lawyer's fees and court costs in the statutory amount).
(3) In the event of the assertion of claims within the meaning of Clause 10(2), you shall be obliged to cooperate immediately and fully in the clarification of the facts and to provide us with the information required for this purpose in a suitable manner.
11 Limitation of liability
(1) We shall be liable without limitation for all damage caused by us in the event of intent or gross negligence.
(2) In the event of slight negligence, we shall be liable without limitation in the case of injury to life, limb or health.
(3) Otherwise, we shall only be liable if we have breached a material contractual obligation. Essential contractual obligations are defined in the abstract as obligations whose fulfilment is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on whose compliance the user may regularly rely. In these cases, liability is limited to compensation for the foreseeable, typically occurring damage.
(4) Insofar as our liability is excluded or limited in accordance with the aforementioned provisions, this shall also apply to our vicarious agents.
(5) Liability under the Product Liability Act remains unaffected.
12 Data protection
(1) We shall ensure that your personal data is only collected, stored and processed to the extent that this is necessary for the contractual provision of services and is permitted by statutory provisions or ordered by the legislator.
(2) In the event that declarations of consent under data protection law are obtained from you in the context of the use of our services, it is pointed out that you may revoke these at any time with effect for the future.
(3) In order to provide the services of the hotspot for you, the use of personal data of your terminal device is necessary. In this context, the MAC addresses of end devices may also be temporarily stored. Furthermore, we may store log data ("log files") on the type and scope of use of the services for 7 days. This data cannot be directly assigned to your person.
13. final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply, whereby the validity of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is excluded.
(2) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, our registered office shall be the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship.